X-ray diffraction (XRD) system
Brand/model: Rigaku SmartLab 9kW X-ray diffactometer
1. Full automated alignment under computer control.
2. The system incorporates a high resolution θ/θ closed loop goniometer drive system, cross beam optics (CBO), an in-plane scattering arm, and an optional 9.0 kW rotating anode generator.
3. Focusing and parallel beam geometries without reconfiguration.
4. SAXS capabilities.
Atomic Force Microscope
Brand/model: Bruker MultiMode 8
1. Enabling researchers to routinely create high-resolution images with PeakForce Tapping
2. Image individual atomic features and resolve the differences in mechanical properties with PeakForce Tapping.
3. Undertake visco-elastic studies with the widest frequency range available on any AFM, from 0.1 Hz to 4 kHz frequency.
Deionized water system
This deionized water system can produce about 120L purified water daily which is complied with the ISO 3696:1995 Grade 1 water standard. This systems can remove nearly all ions from your water, including minerals like iron, sodium, sulfate, and copper, which is suitable for laboratory use for the analysis of inorganic chemicals.
Brand/model: Memmert Vacuum oven VO 500
Specification: Temperature 20°C to 200°C
5mbar to 1100mbar
|Rigaku SmartLab 9kW X-ray diffactometer|
|Atomic Force Microscope|